Please Note: If the order is under £3,000 then there will be delivery charge.
The individual seat places are mounted on a tough steel base which is fixed to the floor, making it suitable for both indoor and outdoor installations.
Manufactured for severe contract use with safety, strength and comfort in mind, every part can be replaced or serviced, ensuring the longevity of these units, which reduces their environmental impact and cost versus buying new ones every few years.
- Units of 2, 3, 4 or 5 seat places.
- Backless bench versions available.
- Can be supplied with or without arms.
- 2 units can be supplied as 1 back-to-back.
- Extensive range of frame colours including bespoke finishes.
We constantly monitor our competitors prices to ensure that you won't find better value anywhere in the UK.
If you do come accross another supplier offering the same product cheaper, then we GUARANTEE to match or beat their price. That's the Lockertek promise.
Customers love our prices, but below are a few other reasons why we are the fastest growing company in our industry:
- We are commited to supporting British manufacturing and jobs, sourcing most of our products from UK suppliers.
- Quality is everything - we test every product we sell, to ensure that our customers only ever recieve products that are fit for purpose.
- The "Lockertek Exclusive Range" - Check out our exclusive range of products, that can't be purchased anywhere else.
- We offer the largest range of replacement locker parts in the UK; most of which are in stock for same day despatch.
- Expert staff - every member of our team has been trained to industry-leading standards, and we employ product specialists to give you tailored advice.
- Award-winning customer service and support from our dedicated aftersales team.
* Applies only on like-for-like items.