This TransBank ticks the box for storing and transporting fuels and chemicals safely with rear ventilation!
- Fully welded, bunded unit, for storing and transporting fuels and chemicals.
- Rear ventilation allows airflow and helps prevent the build up of fumes.
- External fixing points to secure the unit to the floor.
- Over-centre clasp with hasp and staple padlock facility.
- Fitted with flame arrester gauze and built to the specification of 30 minute fire resistance.
- Suitable for storing fuels or chemicals.
- Fitted with hazardous warning signs.
- Designed for storing 6 x 20 litre cans.
Internal Dimensions: 1110 x 415 x 510 (mm)
External Dimensions: 1195 x 485 x 540 (mm)
Sump Capacity: 90L
Finished Coating: Powder Coated Steel
Material Thickness: 1.2mm
We constantly monitor our competitors prices to ensure that you won't find better value anywhere in the UK.
If you do come accross another supplier offering the same product cheaper, then we GUARANTEE to match or beat their price. That's the Lockertek promise.
Customers love our prices, but below are a few other reasons why we are the fastest growing company in our industry:
- We are commited to supporting British manufacturing and jobs, sourcing most of our products from UK suppliers.
- Quality is everything - we test every product we sell, to ensure that our customers only ever recieve products that are fit for purpose.
- The "Lockertek Exclusive Range" - Check out our exclusive range of products, that can't be purchased anywhere else.
- We offer the largest range of replacement locker parts in the UK; most of which are in stock for same day despatch.
- Expert staff - every member of our team has been trained to industry-leading standards, and we employ product specialists to give you tailored advice.
- Award-winning customer service and support from our dedicated aftersales team.
* Applies only on like-for-like items.