Unfortunately, due to global shortages of raw
materials and significant demand, we are having to increase our lead
times on all Plastic Locker products. It is currently estimated between
six and ten weeks from order to fulfillment.
On receipt of your order we will acknowledge this with an initial 10 week lead time which will be revised closer to the delivery date.
Ultrabox Mini twin modular locker is the perfect solution for those wanting a locker for use in a wet area. Popular in swimming centres, schools or the workplace, these lockers can even be used outside when covered by a shelter or canopy.
2 compartment unit.
- Quality Probe branded product
- Super strong vandal resistant polyethelene door and body
- 10 year guarantee
- No assembly required
- Weather proof and completely rust proof (neoprene door seal standard on Ultrabox Plus range)
- Heavy duty concealed hinges
- Choice of 4 colours, why not mix and match colours to create a tailored look
- Activecoat anti-bacterial coating
- Stackable modular design
- Range of accessories available including sloping tops and adjustable feet
- Range of locks available
- One piece design for a neater finish and speedy installation
Door colours: Blue, red, yellow, grey
Frame colour: Light grey
Dimensions: 900mm H x 325mm W x 450mm D
Internal dimensions: 225mm W x 367mm H
lockers/10 year.jpg" style="width: 150.633px; height: 147.275px;"> lockers/Flame retardent.jpg" style="width: 149.832px; height: 148.4px;"> lockers/Active coat.jpg" style="width: 152.1px; height: 142.867px;"> lockers/MRSA.jpg" style="width: 151.224px; height: 144px;"> lockers/UV.jpg" style="width: 150.809px; height: 159px;"> lockers/Screen Shot 2013-12-04 at 15.22.12.jpg" style="width: 150.403px; height: 144.333px;">
All of our Probe lockers are powder coated using Activecoat, the revolutionary, hard wearing anti bacterial powder coating. Designed to provide supreme protection against bacteria, even in the most challenging environments.
- 99.9% reduction of E-COLI & MRSA superbug
- Independently tested
- 100% safe to humans
- Effective for the life of the coating
- Activecoat is available in all Probe colours
At Lockertek we are proud to be a stockist of Probe Lockers which are manufacturered in the UK using quality materials and a highly skilled workforce.
Delivery and Returns on Probe products
Delivery is 2-3 working weeks from date of order. We only deliver to ground floor locations so please ensure you have the means to move the lockers to the correct location.
All lockers are made to order and once we start manufacturing, we cannot accept returns or cancellations.
Deliveries are to Mainland UK only. For NI, UK islands and international deliveries, please contact our team on 01953 718221.
Delivery dates are estimates based on average manufacturing lead times. Occasionally machine breakdowns or busy periods will extend lead times. When this happens, we will do our best to keep you informed and to deliver your lockers as soon as possible.
Please make us aware of any restrictions on site at time of order. Failed or rejected deliveries will incur a re-delivery charge.
*Please note that delivery to a residential address for this product is not available. Please contact us on 01953718221 for any enquiries regarding delivery.
We constantly monitor our competitors prices to ensure that you won't find better value anywhere in the UK.
If you do come accross another supplier offering the same product cheaper, then we GUARANTEE to match or beat their price. That's the Lockertek promise.
Customers love our prices, but below are a few other reasons why we are the fastest growing company in our industry:
- We are commited to supporting British manufacturing and jobs, sourcing most of our products from UK suppliers.
- Quality is everything - we test every product we sell, to ensure that our customers only ever recieve products that are fit for purpose.
- The "Lockertek Exclusive Range" - Check out our exclusive range of products, that can't be purchased anywhere else.
- We offer the largest range of replacement locker parts in the UK; most of which are in stock for same day despatch.
- Expert staff - every member of our team has been trained to industry-leading standards, and we employ product specialists to give you tailored advice.
- Award-winning customer service and support from our dedicated aftersales team.
* Applies only on like-for-like items.