- Centre A-Frame design ensures the weight is centred when loaded.
- Folding & stackable unit - tidy and easy to store when not in use.
- No detachable sections, keeping the unit together and preventing lost parts.
- Carries up to 24 sheets of plasterboard - approximately 60% more than alternative products.
- Lashing points for strapping boards in place, improving safety when handling on site.
- Complete with safe working load plates, certifying a capacity of up to 1 tonne (UDL).
- Heavy duty castors supplied as standard - all swivel wheels and 2 complete with brakes.
Internal Dimensions: N/A
External Dimensions: 730 x 1250 x 1410 (mm)
Folded Down: 730 x 1250 x 495 (mm)
Weight Loading: 1 Tonne
Finished Coating: Powder Coated Steel
Material Thickness: N/A
We constantly monitor our competitors prices to ensure that you won't find better value anywhere in the UK.
If you do come accross another supplier offering the same product cheaper, then we GUARANTEE to match or beat their price. That's the Lockertek promise.
Customers love our prices, but below are a few other reasons why we are the fastest growing company in our industry:
- We are commited to supporting British manufacturing and jobs, sourcing most of our products from UK suppliers.
- Quality is everything - we test every product we sell, to ensure that our customers only ever recieve products that are fit for purpose.
- The "Lockertek Exclusive Range" - Check out our exclusive range of products, that can't be purchased anywhere else.
- We offer the largest range of replacement locker parts in the UK; most of which are in stock for same day despatch.
- Expert staff - every member of our team has been trained to industry-leading standards, and we employ product specialists to give you tailored advice.
- Award-winning customer service and support from our dedicated aftersales team.
* Applies only on like-for-like items.