1780mm H x 915mm W x 460mm D
- Supplied with 3 adjustable shelves
- Robust durable construction
- Active Coat anti-bacterial coating
- Removable 75mm sealed sump base tray
- Each unit supplied with a lock and 2 keys
- Supplied with adjustable 85kg UDL shelves
- All units comply with HFL/LPG reg 1972 Sec 5. HSE the storage of flammable containers HS(G)51
- Working towards many of the principles outlined in DSEAR regs 2002
- High visibility 270 degree labelling conforming to BS5609
- Made in the UK
All of our Probe lockers are powder coated using Activecoat, the revolutionary, hard wearing anti bacterial powder coating. Designed to provide supreme protection against bacteria, even in the most challenging environments.
- 99.9% reduction of E-COLI & MRSA superbug
- Independently tested
- 100% safe to humans
- Effective for the life of the coating
- Activecoat is available in all Probe colours
Lockertek we are proud to be a stockist of Probe Lockers which are
manufactured in the UK using quality materials and a highly skilled
Delivery and Returns on Probe products
Delivery is 2-3 working weeks from date of order. We only deliver to ground floor locations so please ensure you have the means to move the lockers to the correct location.
All lockers are made to order and once we start manufacturing, we cannot accept returns or cancellations.
Deliveries are to Mainland UK only. For NI, UK islands and international deliveries, please contact our team on 01953 718221.
Delivery dates are estimates based on average manufacturing lead times. Occasionally machine breakdowns or busy periods will extend lead times. When this happens, we will do our best to keep you informed and to deliver your lockers as soon as possible.
Please make us aware of any restrictions on site at time of order. Failed or rejected deliveries will incur a re-delivery charge.
*Please note that delivery to a residential address for this product is not available. Please contact us on 01953718221 for any enquiries regarding delivery.
We constantly monitor our competitors prices to ensure that you won't find better value anywhere in the UK.
If you do come accross another supplier offering the same product cheaper, then we GUARANTEE to match or beat their price. That's the Lockertek promise.
Customers love our prices, but below are a few other reasons why we are the fastest growing company in our industry:
- We are commited to supporting British manufacturing and jobs, sourcing most of our products from UK suppliers.
- Quality is everything - we test every product we sell, to ensure that our customers only ever recieve products that are fit for purpose.
- The "Lockertek Exclusive Range" - Check out our exclusive range of products, that can't be purchased anywhere else.
- We offer the largest range of replacement locker parts in the UK; most of which are in stock for same day despatch.
- Expert staff - every member of our team has been trained to industry-leading standards, and we employ product specialists to give you tailored advice.
- Award-winning customer service and support from our dedicated aftersales team.
* Applies only on like-for-like items.