To satisfy your own particular hazard or warning we have designed a range of special cabinets which meet high standards of storage safety. Labeling is supplied for you to personalise your particular hazard.
All general CoSHH cabinets come in silver
- Robust durable construction
- Deigned to comply with COSHH regulations
- Each unit supplied with a lock and 2 keys
- Removable 75mm sealed sump base tray
- Supplied with adjustable 85kg UDL shelves
- All units comply with BS5609
- High visibility 270 degree labelling complying to BS5609
- Made in the UK
Dimensions: 1780mm H x 915mm W x 460mm D
Each unit has 6 adjustable shelves
Delivery and Returns on Probe products
Delivery is 2-3 working weeks from date of order. We only deliver to ground floor locations so please ensure you have the means to move the lockers to the correct location.
All lockers are made to order and once we start manufacturing, we cannot accept returns or cancellations.
Deliveries are to Mainland UK only. For NI, UK islands and international deliveries, please contact our team on 01953 718221.
Delivery dates are estimates based on average manufacturing lead times. Occasionally machine breakdowns or busy periods will extend lead times. When this happens, we will do our best to keep you informed and to deliver your lockers as soon as possible.
Please make us aware of any restrictions on site at time of order. Failed or rejected deliveries will incur a re-delivery charge.
*Please note that delivery to a residential address for this product is not available. Please contact us on 01953718221 for any enquiries regarding delivery.
We constantly monitor our competitors prices to ensure that you won't find better value anywhere in the UK.
If you do come accross another supplier offering the same product cheaper, then we GUARANTEE to match or beat their price. That's the Lockertek promise.
Customers love our prices, but below are a few other reasons why we are the fastest growing company in our industry:
- We are commited to supporting British manufacturing and jobs, sourcing most of our products from UK suppliers.
- Quality is everything - we test every product we sell, to ensure that our customers only ever recieve products that are fit for purpose.
- The "Lockertek Exclusive Range" - Check out our exclusive range of products, that can't be purchased anywhere else.
- We offer the largest range of replacement locker parts in the UK; most of which are in stock for same day despatch.
- Expert staff - every member of our team has been trained to industry-leading standards, and we employ product specialists to give you tailored advice.
- Award-winning customer service and support from our dedicated aftersales team.
* Applies only on like-for-like items.