- Enclosed unit for the safe storage of oil drums and other hazardous goods.
- Robust build quality, built to the specification for 30 minute fire resistance.
- Fully welded leak proof sump with raised and removable steel grid flooring.
- Wide opening doors and a lift up lid for ease of access.
- Fork lift skids to raise the unit and make it easy to manoeuvre.
- Suitable for storing chemicals or fuel.
- The DrumBank DB2 is designed for storing up to 2 x 205L drums.
Internal Dimensions: 1290 x 860 x 1100 (mm)
External Dimensions: 1385 x 1075 x 1345 (mm)
Sump Capacity: 295L
Finished Coating: Powder Coated Steel
Material Thickness: 2mm
We constantly monitor our competitors prices to ensure that you won't find better value anywhere in the UK.
If you do come accross another supplier offering the same product cheaper, then we GUARANTEE to match or beat their price. That's the Lockertek promise.
Customers love our prices, but below are a few other reasons why we are the fastest growing company in our industry:
- We are commited to supporting British manufacturing and jobs, sourcing most of our products from UK suppliers.
- Quality is everything - we test every product we sell, to ensure that our customers only ever recieve products that are fit for purpose.
- The "Lockertek Exclusive Range" - Check out our exclusive range of products, that can't be purchased anywhere else.
- We offer the largest range of replacement locker parts in the UK; most of which are in stock for same day despatch.
- Expert staff - every member of our team has been trained to industry-leading standards, and we employ product specialists to give you tailored advice.
- Award-winning customer service and support from our dedicated aftersales team.
* Applies only on like-for-like items.