Zenbox 2 door locker with alumninium frame and 10mm solid grade laminate doors
Unit height: 1803mm high
Available widths : 300mm or 400mm
Available depths: 400mm, 450mm or 500mmThe Probe Zenbox range of lockers are the perfect solution for wet area swimming pools or visitor attractions.
- High quality Probe branded locker
- All aluminium body suitable for wet or humid areas
- Extruded aluminium frame for added strength and stability
- Heavy duty self closing hinges
- aluminium shelves, not plastic for increased strength
- 10mm solid grade laminate doors in a great choice of colours and finishes
- Flush fitting units perfect for nesting together
- Choice of sizes to suit every requirement
- Large range of wet area locking options
- Free delivery to mainland UK *Please note that delivery to a residential address for this product is not available. Please contact us on 01953718221 for any enquiries regarding delivery.
- 1 year manufacturers warranty
At Lockertek we are proud to be a stockist of Probe Lockers which are manufactured in the UK using quality materials and a highly skilled workforce.
Delivery and Returns on Probe products
Delivery is 2-3 working weeks from date of order. We only deliver to ground floor locations so please ensure you have the means to move the lockers to the correct location.
All lockers are made to order and once we start manufacturing, we cannot accept returns or cancellations.
Deliveries are to Mainland UK only. For NI, UK islands and international deliveries, please contact our team on 01953 718221.
Delivery dates are estimates based on average manufacturing lead times. Occasionally machine breakdowns or busy periods will extend lead times. When this happens, we will do our best to keep you informed and to deliver your lockers as soon as possible.
Please make us aware of any restrictions on site at time of order. Failed or rejected deliveries will incur a re-delivery charge.
*Please note that delivery to a residential address for this product is not available. Please contact us on 01953718221 for any enquiries regarding delivery.
Cick on the icon below to download the latest locker catalogue from Probe & Lockertek
Wet area cam lock & two keys
Hasp locks to take padlock
Wet area mechanical door mounted combination lock
Coin operated lock either coin return or retain
Electronic code lock
RFID access lock (will work with existing access control systems)
Sloping tops, Stop people putting rubbish on their locker by adding a sloping top to your order
Master key, For easy access to every locker add a master key to your order.
Locker numbers, Add locker numbers to your order for easy compartment identification
We constantly monitor our competitors prices to ensure that you won't find better value anywhere in the UK.
If you do come accross another supplier offering the same product cheaper, then we GUARANTEE to match or beat their price. That's the Lockertek promise.
Customers love our prices, but below are a few other reasons why we are the fastest growing company in our industry:
- We are commited to supporting British manufacturing and jobs, sourcing most of our products from UK suppliers.
- Quality is everything - we test every product we sell, to ensure that our customers only ever recieve products that are fit for purpose.
- The "Lockertek Exclusive Range" - Check out our exclusive range of products, that can't be purchased anywhere else.
- We offer the largest range of replacement locker parts in the UK; most of which are in stock for same day despatch.
- Expert staff - every member of our team has been trained to industry-leading standards, and we employ product specialists to give you tailored advice.
- Award-winning customer service and support from our dedicated aftersales team.
* Applies only on like-for-like items.