The Probe Police locker was originally designed to store police uniforms and body armour for forces around the UK. The design has been so popular, not only with police but with all industry types that Probe decided to offer it out as a retail product. This locker is able to store loads of kit but doesn't take up the floor space of the larger high capacity locker.
Dimensions: 1780mm H x 460mm W x 550mm D
The Probe range of lockers are famous for quality, style and excellent value for money, making them the ideal choice for those wanting a robust locker solution that will last for years.
- High quality Probe branded locker
- Activecoat anti-bacterial technology
- Full width top shelf
- Double coat hooks within the hanging compartment
- Large range of locking options
- Free 14 day delivery to mainland UK *Please note that delivery to a residential address for this product is not available. Please contact us on 01953718221 for any enquiries regarding delivery.
- 1 year manufacturers warranty
All of our Probe lockers are powder coated using Activecoat, the revolutionary, hard wearing anti bacterial powder coating. Designed to provide supreme protection against bacteria, even in the most challenging environments.
- 99.9% reduction of E-COLI & MRSA superbug
- Independently tested
- 100% safe to humans
- Effective for the life of the coating
- Activecoat is available in all Probe colours
At Lockertek we are proud to be a stockist of Probe Lockers which are manufactured in the UK using quality materials and a highly skilled workforce.
Delivery and Returns on Probe products
Delivery is 2-3 working weeks from date of order. We only deliver to ground floor locations so please ensure you have the means to move the lockers to the correct location.
All lockers are made to order and once we start manufacturing, we cannot accept returns or cancellations.
Deliveries are to Mainland UK only. For NI, UK islands and international deliveries, please contact our team on 01953 718221.
Delivery dates are estimates based on average manufacturing lead times. Occasionally machine breakdowns or busy periods will extend lead times. When this happens, we will do our best to keep you informed and to deliver your lockers as soon as possible.
Please make us aware of any restrictions on site at time of order. Failed or rejected deliveries will incur a re-delivery charge.
*Please note that delivery to a residential address for this product is not available. Please contact us on 01953718221 for any enquiries regarding delivery.
Cick on the icon below to download the latest locker catalogue from Probe & Lockertek
We constantly monitor our competitors prices to ensure that you won't find better value anywhere in the UK.
If you do come accross another supplier offering the same product cheaper, then we GUARANTEE to match or beat their price. That's the Lockertek promise.
Customers love our prices, but below are a few other reasons why we are the fastest growing company in our industry:
- We are commited to supporting British manufacturing and jobs, sourcing most of our products from UK suppliers.
- Quality is everything - we test every product we sell, to ensure that our customers only ever recieve products that are fit for purpose.
- The "Lockertek Exclusive Range" - Check out our exclusive range of products, that can't be purchased anywhere else.
- We offer the largest range of replacement locker parts in the UK; most of which are in stock for same day despatch.
- Expert staff - every member of our team has been trained to industry-leading standards, and we employ product specialists to give you tailored advice.
- Award-winning customer service and support from our dedicated aftersales team.
* Applies only on like-for-like items.