A sturdy, value for money rack that grips the wheels. Bikes can be stored at two levels with wheel ramps to the upper level (ramps are bolted on). Available as single or double sided units.
• Made from tubular steel
• Simply bolts to floor
• Tough welded construction
• Powder coated dark grey
• Manufactured in the UK
• Single or double-sided option
• Available to store 4,6,8 or 12 bikes
Single sided rack, 4 bikes, 690mm H x 1450mm W x 985mm D
Single sided rack, 6 bikes, 690mm H x 2330mm W x 985mm D
Double sided rack, 8 bikes, 690mm H x 1450mm W x 1840mm D
Double sided rack, 12 bikes, 690mm H x 2330mm W x 1840mm D
Professional installation also available, contact our team for details
We constantly monitor our competitors prices to ensure that you won't find better value anywhere in the UK.
If you do come accross another supplier offering the same product cheaper, then we GUARANTEE to match or beat their price. That's the Lockertek promise.
Customers love our prices, but below are a few other reasons why we are the fastest growing company in our industry:
- We are commited to supporting British manufacturing and jobs, sourcing most of our products from UK suppliers.
- Quality is everything - we test every product we sell, to ensure that our customers only ever recieve products that are fit for purpose.
- The "Lockertek Exclusive Range" - Check out our exclusive range of products, that can't be purchased anywhere else.
- We offer the largest range of replacement locker parts in the UK; most of which are in stock for same day despatch.
- Expert staff - every member of our team has been trained to industry-leading standards, and we employ product specialists to give you tailored advice.
- Award-winning customer service and support from our dedicated aftersales team.
* Applies only on like-for-like items.