When it comes to sheer strength, our Fortis range of lockers is hard to beat. Designed from the ground up to offer superior robustness even in the most challenging environments.
Most steel lockers are constructed using mild sheet steel between 0.7 and 0.9 mm thick this range however is a colossal 1.5mm thick
These lockers are extremely popular in schools or in public areas such as sports centres, trampoline parks etc. They are also much more cost-effective than you may think.
- 1.5mm thick steel construction
- Central door stiffeners for extra strength
- Reinforced steel pillars
- Fully welded construction (not pop riveted)
- UK manufactured product
- Choice of colours
- Choice of lock types to suit
- Quantity discounts available
Accessories available: Locker stands, seat stands. master keys, sloping tops
Delivery & lead times: 4-6 weeks from date of order (orders under £1000 will incur a £50 delivery charge
We are not able to deliver to residential addresses as we use our fleet artic lorries
Bulk, project, and quantity orders:
Call us on 01953 718221 or email email@example.com to discuss your order or project. We also offer a free site survey and full project management service. get in touch to talk to one of our friendly consultants
We constantly monitor our competitors prices to ensure that you won't find better value anywhere in the UK.
If you do come accross another supplier offering the same product cheaper, then we GUARANTEE to match or beat their price. That's the Lockertek promise.
Customers love our prices, but below are a few other reasons why we are the fastest growing company in our industry:
- We are commited to supporting British manufacturing and jobs, sourcing most of our products from UK suppliers.
- Quality is everything - we test every product we sell, to ensure that our customers only ever recieve products that are fit for purpose.
- The "Lockertek Exclusive Range" - Check out our exclusive range of products, that can't be purchased anywhere else.
- We offer the largest range of replacement locker parts in the UK; most of which are in stock for same day despatch.
- Expert staff - every member of our team has been trained to industry-leading standards, and we employ product specialists to give you tailored advice.
- Award-winning customer service and support from our dedicated aftersales team.
* Applies only on like-for-like items.
Delivery and Returns
Delivery is £50 and is 4 working weeks from date of order. We only deliver to ground floor locations so please ensure you have the means to move the lockers to the correct location.
All lockers are made to order and once we start manufacturing, we cannot accept returns or cancellations.
Deliveries are to Mainland England and Wales only. For Scotland, Ireland, UK islands and international deliveries, please contact our team on 01953 718221.
Delivery dates are estimates based on average manufacturing lead times. Occasionally machine breakdowns or busy periods will extend lead times. When this happens, we will do our best to keep you informed and to deliver your lockers as soon as possible.
Please make us aware of any restrictions on site at time of order. Failed or rejected deliveries will incur a re-delivery charge.
*Please note that delivery to a residential address for this product is not available. Please contact us on 01953718221 for any enquiries regarding delivery.