This Mobile TuffBench ticks the box for working on and laying down tools when not in use, without tripping over them!
- Fitted with wooden top, chain vice and engineers vice, making it indispensable for M&E contractors.
- Fitted with heavy-duty wheels, to make it easier to manoeuvre on site.
- Secure cabinet section beneath the workbench to lock away tools and equipment.
- Handles fitted to each end of the unit to make it easier to move.
- Fitted with 5-lever deadlocks and internal anti-jemmy systems, offering maximum security.
- Safe working load of 1000kg.
Internal Dimensions: 990 x 630 x 640 (mm)
External Dimensions: 1200 x 705 x 940 (mm)
Finished Coating: Powder Coated Steel
Material Thickness: 2mm and 3mm
We constantly monitor our competitors prices to ensure that you won't find better value anywhere in the UK.
If you do come accross another supplier offering the same product cheaper, then we GUARANTEE to match or beat their price. That's the Lockertek promise.
Customers love our prices, but below are a few other reasons why we are the fastest growing company in our industry:
- We are commited to supporting British manufacturing and jobs, sourcing most of our products from UK suppliers.
- Quality is everything - we test every product we sell, to ensure that our customers only ever recieve products that are fit for purpose.
- The "Lockertek Exclusive Range" - Check out our exclusive range of products, that can't be purchased anywhere else.
- We offer the largest range of replacement locker parts in the UK; most of which are in stock for same day despatch.
- Expert staff - every member of our team has been trained to industry-leading standards, and we employ product specialists to give you tailored advice.
- Award-winning customer service and support from our dedicated aftersales team.
* Applies only on like-for-like items.