Our new range of Master fire chests are ideal for storing valuables, documents and digital items, providing affordable and simple protection against fire, and are suitable for both domestic and light commercial applications.
- UL verified chest - 30 minutes at 843°C
- ETL verified fire resistance for digital media - 30 minutes at 843°C
- ETL verified waterprof again submersion up to 72 hours
- Suitable for A4 sized documents
- Carry handle makes the chest fully portable
- Keyed lock, supplied with 2 keys
- After fire replacement guarantee
Internal:112mm H x 325mm W x 216mm D
External: 168mm H x 391mm W x 363mm D
We constantly monitor our competitors prices to ensure that you won't find better value anywhere in the UK.
If you do come accross another supplier offering the same product cheaper, then we GUARANTEE to match or beat their price. That's the Lockertek promise.
Customers love our prices, but below are a few other reasons why we are the fastest growing company in our industry:
- We are commited to supporting British manufacturing and jobs, sourcing most of our products from UK suppliers.
- Quality is everything - we test every product we sell, to ensure that our customers only ever recieve products that are fit for purpose.
- The "Lockertek Exclusive Range" - Check out our exclusive range of products, that can't be purchased anywhere else.
- We offer the largest range of replacement locker parts in the UK; most of which are in stock for same day despatch.
- Expert staff - every member of our team has been trained to industry-leading standards, and we employ product specialists to give you tailored advice.
- Award-winning customer service and support from our dedicated aftersales team.
* Applies only on like-for-like items.