- For the safekeeping of controlled drugs/medicines.
- A spring hinged door allows for easy access.
- Easy clean gloss white external paint finish with option of a Green Cross sticker.
- Slimline (16mm depth) matt keypad with LED display.
- Electronic lock with override key.
- 2mm solid steel electrically welded body with 5mm thick door fitted with twin locking bolts.
- Internal dimensions (excluding internal compartment) 390 (W) x 515 (H) x 150 (D) mm.
- Suitable for wall mounting. Bolts supplied.
- Supplied with two shelves with internal clips to allow for easy adjustment.
- Internal features include LED light and green carpeted base.
- Lockable internal compartment measures 145 (H) x 390 (W) x 150 (D) mm.
- 8 hook hookbar fitted to the inside of the door.
Dimensions: 670 (H) x 420 (W) x 200 (D) mm
We constantly monitor our competitors prices to ensure that you won't find better value anywhere in the UK.
If you do come accross another supplier offering the same product cheaper, then we GUARANTEE to match or beat their price. That's the Lockertek promise.
Customers love our prices, but below are a few other reasons why we are the fastest growing company in our industry:
- We are commited to supporting British manufacturing and jobs, sourcing most of our products from UK suppliers.
- Quality is everything - we test every product we sell, to ensure that our customers only ever recieve products that are fit for purpose.
- The "Lockertek Exclusive Range" - Check out our exclusive range of products, that can't be purchased anywhere else.
- We offer the largest range of replacement locker parts in the UK; most of which are in stock for same day despatch.
- Expert staff - every member of our team has been trained to industry-leading standards, and we employ product specialists to give you tailored advice.
- Award-winning customer service and support from our dedicated aftersales team.
* Applies only on like-for-like items.