In harsh winter environments, snow and ice can be extremely hazardous and needs to be dealt with effectively. The right equipment will ensure that no accidents occur due to hidden ice. This manual snow plough gives the ability to clear snow without restoring to a shovel.
This plough features the following:
- Polypropylene plough blade with a durable metal edge.
- Steel handle with foam comfort handle.
- Ideal for clearing driveways, pavements, walkways, and car parks.
- Two 160mm ribbed wheels for rugged environments and rough terrain.
- Handle height 1300mm (extendable to 1400mm)
- Blade size : 660mm L x 320mm W
- Product Weight: 4kg
This product requires some assembly
Lead time on this product is approximately 3-5 days
We constantly monitor our competitors prices to ensure that you won't find better value anywhere in the UK.
If you do come accross another supplier offering the same product cheaper, then we GUARANTEE to match or beat their price. That's the Lockertek promise.
Customers love our prices, but below are a few other reasons why we are the fastest growing company in our industry:
- We are commited to supporting British manufacturing and jobs, sourcing most of our products from UK suppliers.
- Quality is everything - we test every product we sell, to ensure that our customers only ever recieve products that are fit for purpose.
- The "Lockertek Exclusive Range" - Check out our exclusive range of products, that can't be purchased anywhere else.
- We offer the largest range of replacement locker parts in the UK; most of which are in stock for same day despatch.
- Expert staff - every member of our team has been trained to industry-leading standards, and we employ product specialists to give you tailored advice.
- Award-winning customer service and support from our dedicated aftersales team.
* Applies only on like-for-like items.