The KitLock 1200 locker locks can be used for new locker installation or as an easy retrofit for keyed cam locks supplied as standard on a wide range of lockers, cabinets and cupboards. These keyless locks are easy to fit, taking just a few minutes to remove the existing cam lock and then making an additional top fixing for the new. They boast all the benefits of the KL1000 locks, but are tougher and more robust
With additional programming features, stainless steel buttons, dual fixing points and increased battery life, the KL1200 provides enhanced benefits to facilities managers looking to simplify access control without the need for keys. Quick, tough and cost effective.
- 11 button keypad
- 8 digit Master and Sub-Master Code
- 4 digit User Code
- 6 digit Technician Code
- Right hand version available
- Up to 50,000 operations from 2 x AAA batteries (supplied)
- Battery override
- Auto unlock feature
- Audible keypad
- Supplied with 2 cam bars: 32mm flat and 37mm cranked
- Slam latch accessory available
- IP54 rated when fitted with gasket (included)
- All parts / fixings / templates included
This is the default function and is already pre-programmed in new locks. This function is used where the same code will be repeatedly used, e.g. an employee with the same locker/drawer in the workplace.
In this function the KitLock operates with a single User Code. The user enters a personal four digit code, this locks the lock. The same code is entered once only to open the lock before automatically being erased and ready for the next user. This function is used for short term, multiple occupancy applications, e.g. hot desking in an office or a locker in a sports club.
We constantly monitor our competitors prices to ensure that you won't find better value anywhere in the UK.
If you do come accross another supplier offering the same product cheaper, then we GUARANTEE to match or beat their price. That's the Lockertek promise.
Customers love our prices, but below are a few other reasons why we are the fastest growing company in our industry:
- We are commited to supporting British manufacturing and jobs, sourcing most of our products from UK suppliers.
- Quality is everything - we test every product we sell, to ensure that our customers only ever recieve products that are fit for purpose.
- The "Lockertek Exclusive Range" - Check out our exclusive range of products, that can't be purchased anywhere else.
- We offer the largest range of replacement locker parts in the UK; most of which are in stock for same day despatch.
- Expert staff - every member of our team has been trained to industry-leading standards, and we employ product specialists to give you tailored advice.
- Award-winning customer service and support from our dedicated aftersales team.
* Applies only on like-for-like items.
Delivery and Returns
Most of our locker parts are held in stock for next day delivery. Lead times for parts that are not in stock, vary depending on the manufacturer and where they are coming from.
Our estimated lead times are shown at the top of each product page. These lead times are an estimate only, and whilst we always do our best to ensure these are correct, sometimes issues occur that are beyond our control. We will always try to give as much notice as possibe about any delays. Unfortunately we are not able to take any responsibiliy to goods that arrive later than advertised.
Our delivery charges on locker parts vary, depending on weight and where they are going. Carriage prices start from £3.95 by Royal Mail for locker keys and small stock items,
Our standard next day courier price for stock items varies from £7.95 to £9.95.
Non-stock items or products we source direct from manufacturers overseas, are priced on an individual basis.