ADA COMPLIANCE OPTION
Keyless1 offers an adapted version that meets ADA compliance requirements by changing the center knob out for an elongated lever that can be operated without grasping.
Easy keyless operation enables each user to select any 4 digit code from 10,000 possible combinations. Keyless1 requires NO BATTERIES to maintain – a significant savings to budgets and the environment. There are no operating expenses, weak plastic components or wires. The solid metal design is ideal for long term use.
Keyless.Co has implemented a market-changing combination of industry leading security features in both construction and technology to make sure that our users can walk away from their locker with complete confidence. Keyless1 can be conveniently reset from the front with the Manager Access key and can be reprogrammed to alternate master keys. Keyless1 is outfitted with anti-pick technology and a break away knob for maximum security.
Keyless1 is not hinged and can be installed facing both right and left to accommodate any locker or cabinet door 1-31mm thick with standard cam offset of 25mm; 32mm, 39mm, Z-cam and L-cam (insert link to cam specs) available by request. It is perfect for shared or assigned indoor spaces in wet or dry areas. Keyless1 is available in standard Satin Nickel finish with multiple custom Premium Finish options per request.
WORRY FREE SECURITY
Keyless.co products have proven themselves over years of use and are backed by the strongest 5 year warranty in the business.
We constantly monitor our competitors prices to ensure that you won't find better value anywhere in the UK.
If you do come accross another supplier offering the same product cheaper, then we GUARANTEE to match or beat their price. That's the Lockertek promise.
Customers love our prices, but below are a few other reasons why we are the fastest growing company in our industry:
- We are commited to supporting British manufacturing and jobs, sourcing most of our products from UK suppliers.
- Quality is everything - we test every product we sell, to ensure that our customers only ever recieve products that are fit for purpose.
- The "Lockertek Exclusive Range" - Check out our exclusive range of products, that can't be purchased anywhere else.
- We offer the largest range of replacement locker parts in the UK; most of which are in stock for same day despatch.
- Expert staff - every member of our team has been trained to industry-leading standards, and we employ product specialists to give you tailored advice.
- Award-winning customer service and support from our dedicated aftersales team.
* Applies only on like-for-like items.
Delivery and Returns
Most of our locker parts are held in stock for next day delivery. Lead times for parts that are not in stock, vary depending on the manufacturer and where they are coming from.
Our estimated lead times are shown at the top of each product page. These lead times are an estimate only, and whilst we always do our best to ensure these are correct, sometimes issues occur that are beyond our control. We will always try to give as much notice as possibe about any delays. Unfortunately we are not able to take any responsibiliy to goods that arrive later than advertised.
Our delivery charges on locker parts vary, depending on weight and where they are going. Carriage prices start from £3.95 by Royal Mail for locker keys and small stock items,
Our standard next day courier price for stock items varies from £7.95 to £9.95.
Non-stock items or products we source direct from manufacturers overseas, are priced on an individual basis.