This locks adds an extra level of security to the mechanical combination lock in the form of an automatic scrambling function that means once the lock is opened. The dials are randomly scrambled. meaning that the access code can't be viewed at any point during it's operation.
Unique auto-scrambling feature spins the dials when you open the lock so user codes are never visible.
- Locking mechanism made of diecast zinc, case housing made from fibreglass precision special plastic.
- 10,000 possible combinations for maximum security.
- Available in either private or public use modes.
- The lock is easy to re-programme and emergency access is quick and simple with the reset key.
- Suitable for use in wet or external areas.
- Available in white or black
Standard 19mm x 16mm threaded barrel making it easy to retrofit to existing lockers. Suitable for doors up to 12mm (additional component available for fixing to wood 16-21mm thick). Various cams are available.
Lead time on this product is approx. 2 weeks
We constantly monitor our competitors prices to ensure that you won't find better value anywhere in the UK.
If you do come accross another supplier offering the same product cheaper, then we GUARANTEE to match or beat their price. That's the Lockertek promise.
Customers love our prices, but below are a few other reasons why we are the fastest growing company in our industry:
- We are commited to supporting British manufacturing and jobs, sourcing most of our products from UK suppliers.
- Quality is everything - we test every product we sell, to ensure that our customers only ever recieve products that are fit for purpose.
- The "Lockertek Exclusive Range" - Check out our exclusive range of products, that can't be purchased anywhere else.
- We offer the largest range of replacement locker parts in the UK; most of which are in stock for same day despatch.
- Expert staff - every member of our team has been trained to industry-leading standards, and we employ product specialists to give you tailored advice.
- Award-winning customer service and support from our dedicated aftersales team.
* Applies only on like-for-like items.
Delivery and Returns
Most of our locker parts are held in stock for next day delivery. Lead times for parts that are not in stock, vary depending on the manufacturer and where they are coming from.
Our estimated lead times are shown at the top of each product page. These lead times are an estimate only, and whilst we always do our best to ensure these are correct, sometimes issues occur that are beyond our control. We will always try to give as much notice as possibe about any delays. Unfortunately we are not able to take any responsibiliy to goods that arrive later than advertised.
Our delivery charges on locker parts vary, depending on weight and where they are going. Carriage prices start from £3.95 by Royal Mail for locker keys and small stock items,
Our standard next day courier price for stock items varies from £7.95 to £9.95.
Non-stock items or products we source direct from manufacturers overseas, are priced on an individual basis.