Sharing the same fittings and fixings as the KL1000 Classic, this lock is easily retrofitted, ideal for upgrading existing installations with increased flexibility and convenience for both guests and staff.
- Keyless entry.
- Easy install.
- Easy retrofit for existing camlocks.
- Front battery change.
- Key override - allows key holders to access the locker in the event of a forgotten code or an emergency.
- Battery override.
- Private and public functions.
- Up to 20 user codes - offers up to 20 unique 4 digit User Codes when operating in Private function, allowing a single cabinet to be accessed by multiple users.
- 24hr Auto-Unlock countdown timer.
- Slam latch accessory available.
- Black Chrome / Silver Chrome finishes.
- Left, right and vertical fitting options available.
- Up to 100,000 operations per 2x AAA batteries.
OVERRIDE KEY SUPPLIED SEPARATELY
This is used where the same code will be repeatedly used, e.g. an employee with a personal locker/drawer.
This is the default function and is already pre-programmed in new locks. In this function the KitLock operates with a single User Code. The user enters a personal four digit code, this locks the lock. The same code is entered once only to open the lock and is automatically erased. The lock remains open and ready for the next user. This function is used for short term, multiple occupancy applications.
136mm (H) x 28mm (D) x 33mm (W)
Door Thickness: Ready to fit doors up to 25mm.
Spindle: Fitted with 24mm spindle as standard, optional 10mm and 29mm spindles supplied.
We constantly monitor our competitors prices to ensure that you won't find better value anywhere in the UK.
If you do come accross another supplier offering the same product cheaper, then we GUARANTEE to match or beat their price. That's the Lockertek promise.
Customers love our prices, but below are a few other reasons why we are the fastest growing company in our industry:
- We are commited to supporting British manufacturing and jobs, sourcing most of our products from UK suppliers.
- Quality is everything - we test every product we sell, to ensure that our customers only ever recieve products that are fit for purpose.
- The "Lockertek Exclusive Range" - Check out our exclusive range of products, that can't be purchased anywhere else.
- We offer the largest range of replacement locker parts in the UK; most of which are in stock for same day despatch.
- Expert staff - every member of our team has been trained to industry-leading standards, and we employ product specialists to give you tailored advice.
- Award-winning customer service and support from our dedicated aftersales team.
* Applies only on like-for-like items.
Delivery and Returns
Most of our locker parts are held in stock for next day delivery. Lead times for parts that are not in stock, vary depending on the manufacturer and where they are coming from.
Our estimated lead times are shown at the top of each product page. These lead times are an estimate only, and whilst we always do our best to ensure these are correct, sometimes issues occur that are beyond our control. We will always try to give as much notice as possibe about any delays. Unfortunately we are not able to take any responsibiliy to goods that arrive later than advertised.
Our delivery charges on locker parts vary, depending on weight and where they are going. Carriage prices start from £3.95 by Royal Mail for locker keys and small stock items,
Our standard next day courier price for stock items varies from £7.95 to £9.95.
Non-stock items or products we source direct from manufacturers overseas, are priced on an individual basis.