In harsh winter environments, snow and ice can be extremely hazardous and needs to be dealt with effectively. The right equipment will ensure that no accidents occur due to hidden ice. This grit bin gives allows for storage of de-icing salt and grit to be used for clearing driveways and pavements.
This grit bin features the following:
- Tough, medium density polyethylene.
- A hinged lid to protect the grit and salt from the elements.
- Ideal for clearing driveways, pavements, walkways, and car parks.
- Can be factory fitted with with two hasp and staple locks to secure the bin (padlocks not included)
- Can be stacked for storage when empty.
- Can be handled either with slings or a fork lift truck.
- Product dimensions: 1200mm L x 725mm W x 750mm H
- Bin capacity: 350L
- Product Weight: 20.5kg
Lead time on this product is approximately 7-10 days
We constantly monitor our competitors prices to ensure that you won't find better value anywhere in the UK.
If you do come accross another supplier offering the same product cheaper, then we GUARANTEE to match or beat their price. That's the Lockertek promise.
Customers love our prices, but below are a few other reasons why we are the fastest growing company in our industry:
- We are commited to supporting British manufacturing and jobs, sourcing most of our products from UK suppliers.
- Quality is everything - we test every product we sell, to ensure that our customers only ever recieve products that are fit for purpose.
- The "Lockertek Exclusive Range" - Check out our exclusive range of products, that can't be purchased anywhere else.
- We offer the largest range of replacement locker parts in the UK; most of which are in stock for same day despatch.
- Expert staff - every member of our team has been trained to industry-leading standards, and we employ product specialists to give you tailored advice.
- Award-winning customer service and support from our dedicated aftersales team.
* Applies only on like-for-like items.