If you need some additional storage in a hurry, then our new range of steel storage cupboards are the perfect solution. Available in a variety of colours and sizes, with a choice of locking options, they are ideal for any work environment.
Suitable for the storage of documents and folders, office supplies, stationary and more, they are a great addition to offices, schools, hospitals and more and can be delivered as soon as the next working day!
- This large cupboard holds up to 55 A4 folders, 40 Foolscap Lever Arch Folders or 44 Foolscap Box Files
- With the option of keyed locking or an electronic lock that is operated with a 4-digit code
- With 4 adjustable shelves
- A maximum shelf load capacity of 60kg means that the cupboard is perfect for multiple applications
- Finished in a high quality powder coated grey paint (RAL7035) with the option of grey, blue (RAL5015) or red (RAL3000) doors
- This cupboard can be delivered flat-packed for self assembly with the option of a delivery, build and position service
- Covered by a 5 year manufacturers warranty
Next day door-to-door: The item will be delivered in flat-pack form for self-assembly, to the doorstep only. Orders must be placed by 12pm for next working day delivery.
5-day delivery and position: The item will be delivered, assembled and positioned (ground floor or first floor via lift/stairs) *Please note: due to current delivery restrictions with the carrier, this service has currently been replaced with a "pre-built pallet drop off" service.*
External: 1830mm (H) x 915mm (W) x 370mm (D)
Internal: 1710mm (H) x 845mm (W) x 300mm (D)
Volume: 437 Litres
We constantly monitor our competitors prices to ensure that you won't find better value anywhere in the UK.
If you do come accross another supplier offering the same product cheaper, then we GUARANTEE to match or beat their price. That's the Lockertek promise.
Customers love our prices, but below are a few other reasons why we are the fastest growing company in our industry:
- We are commited to supporting British manufacturing and jobs, sourcing most of our products from UK suppliers.
- Quality is everything - we test every product we sell, to ensure that our customers only ever recieve products that are fit for purpose.
- The "Lockertek Exclusive Range" - Check out our exclusive range of products, that can't be purchased anywhere else.
- We offer the largest range of replacement locker parts in the UK; most of which are in stock for same day despatch.
- Expert staff - every member of our team has been trained to industry-leading standards, and we employ product specialists to give you tailored advice.
- Award-winning customer service and support from our dedicated aftersales team.
* Applies only on like-for-like items.