The new KL1060 NetCode lock from Kitlocks gives you complete control, wherever you are. NetCode is the smart way to generate time-sensitive codes for a wide range of lockers and cabinets.
Through the online NetCode portal or via the Codelocks simple API, you can create codes that have a specified start date, time and duration. Once the duration expires, the codes no longer work. Using time-sensitive codes is a more convenient way to grant access as the code will not work outside a designated timeslot. Issue codes to visiting service engineers, delivery personnel (drop boxes), and medium-term locker rental. Generated codes can be sent by email or SMS.
• Create codes for short, medium and long term
• Web based NetCode generation
• Send generated codes via email or SMS**
• Three modes of operation
• Four types of NetCode
• Up to 15,000 operations from 2 x AAA batteries (supplied)
• Battery override
• No Wi-Fi connection required
• 11 button keypad
• Master, Sub-Master, User and Technician Codes
• IP55 rated when fitted with gasket
• All parts / fixings / templates included
This function allows temporary access. Create date and time-sensitive codes via the NetCode portal or your own application with our simple API (application programming interface). Find out more about NetCode by contacting our sales team.
This function is used where the same code will be repeatedly used. Choose a single four digit User Code to use multiple times. Ideal for use where the lock is allocated to a single person for a long period of time.
This function is used for short-term, multiple occupancy applications. Enter a four digit User Code to lock the locker, the same code is used to unlock. The lock remains open, ready for a new user and a new code.
**Additional charges apply. Buy NetCode credits from Codelocks to create NetCodes or send NetCodes via SMS.
To generate NetCodes, you will need to purchase a credit pack. 1 NetCode or 1 SMS = 1 Credit. Two credit packs are available:
Entry – 100 credits (£15.00)
Standard – 1000 credits (£140.00)
Prices shown are excluding VAT.
Please Note: When you register for a NetCode portal account you will receive 20 free credits.
We constantly monitor our competitors prices to ensure that you won't find better value anywhere in the UK.
If you do come accross another supplier offering the same product cheaper, then we GUARANTEE to match or beat their price. That's the Lockertek promise.
Customers love our prices, but below are a few other reasons why we are the fastest growing company in our industry:
- We are commited to supporting British manufacturing and jobs, sourcing most of our products from UK suppliers.
- Quality is everything - we test every product we sell, to ensure that our customers only ever recieve products that are fit for purpose.
- The "Lockertek Exclusive Range" - Check out our exclusive range of products, that can't be purchased anywhere else.
- We offer the largest range of replacement locker parts in the UK; most of which are in stock for same day despatch.
- Expert staff - every member of our team has been trained to industry-leading standards, and we employ product specialists to give you tailored advice.
- Award-winning customer service and support from our dedicated aftersales team.
* Applies only on like-for-like items.
Delivery and Returns
Most of our locker parts are held in stock for next day delivery. Lead times for parts that are not in stock, vary depending on the manufacturer and where they are coming from.
Our estimated lead times are shown at the top of each product page. These lead times are an estimate only, and whilst we always do our best to ensure these are correct, sometimes issues occur that are beyond our control. We will always try to give as much notice as possibe about any delays. Unfortunately we are not able to take any responsibiliy to goods that arrive later than advertised.
Our delivery charges on locker parts vary, depending on weight and where they are going. Carriage prices start from £3.95 by Royal Mail for locker keys and small stock items,
Our standard next day courier price for stock items varies from £7.95 to £9.95.
Non-stock items or products we source direct from manufacturers overseas, are priced on an individual basis.