Our new range of key-less electronic access lockers allow simple storage of mobile phones, tablets, etc. whilst eliminating the risk of lost keys. Each compartment is controlled via the keypad or with a proximity card reader.
The perfect storage solution for workplaces, hotels, schools and public places.
- The master unit features an electronic control panel, with 24 storage compartments.
- The extension unit can provide an additional 26 compartments when connected to the master unit.
- Each compartment is fitted with an electro-mechanic lock, operated from the control panel on the master unit. The control panel has a clear LCD display and can be operated using a 4 digit pin code, or an RFID card/band.
- Each unit is fitted with a central locking bar (supplied with 2 keys) for technician access and locker management.
- Optional charging facility for mobile phones, tablets etc. via 2 USB ports per compartment
- Supplied with mains power cable and built-in battery providing up to 8 hours working time
- The lockers are manufactured from 1.2mm thick mild steel
- Features 22 smaller compartments, with 2 larger at the bottom of the unit for storage of bags, laptops, parcels etc.
- The locker frame and doors can be supplied in a colour of you choice, simply provide the required RAL number upon ordering
Dimensions and weight
External: 1930mm H x 800mm W x 450mm D
Compartment size (top compartments): 105mm H x 320mm W x 430mm D
Compartment size (bottom compartments): 375mm H x 320mm W x 430mm D
We constantly monitor our competitors prices to ensure that you won't find better value anywhere in the UK.
If you do come accross another supplier offering the same product cheaper, then we GUARANTEE to match or beat their price. That's the Lockertek promise.
Customers love our prices, but below are a few other reasons why we are the fastest growing company in our industry:
- We are commited to supporting British manufacturing and jobs, sourcing most of our products from UK suppliers.
- Quality is everything - we test every product we sell, to ensure that our customers only ever recieve products that are fit for purpose.
- The "Lockertek Exclusive Range" - Check out our exclusive range of products, that can't be purchased anywhere else.
- We offer the largest range of replacement locker parts in the UK; most of which are in stock for same day despatch.
- Expert staff - every member of our team has been trained to industry-leading standards, and we employ product specialists to give you tailored advice.
- Award-winning customer service and support from our dedicated aftersales team.
* Applies only on like-for-like items.