- Easily relocatable with two wheels.
- Both sides can be utilised, promoting segregation.
- Sealed lockable compartment, with padlock facility.
- Durable plastic construction makes it suitable for external use and easy to clean.
- Constructed out of fully recyclable, chemical resistant, UV stabilised MDPE.
- Stackable for easy transportation.
- 3 anchor points in the base to bolt the unit to the ground.
- Max weight on backboard: 8kg per side.
- Large opening in base for easy access.
- Complies with EN 1276, EN 13704, EN 14476 and EN 1500.
- Included as standard: 1x pump dispenser, 1x 5L hand sanitiser, relevant sanitising signage.
Internal Dimensions: N/A
External Dimensions: 700 x 600 x 1725 (mm)
Finished Coating: Plastic
Material Thickness: N/A
We constantly monitor our competitors prices to ensure that you won't find better value anywhere in the UK.
If you do come accross another supplier offering the same product cheaper, then we GUARANTEE to match or beat their price. That's the Lockertek promise.
Customers love our prices, but below are a few other reasons why we are the fastest growing company in our industry:
- We are commited to supporting British manufacturing and jobs, sourcing most of our products from UK suppliers.
- Quality is everything - we test every product we sell, to ensure that our customers only ever recieve products that are fit for purpose.
- The "Lockertek Exclusive Range" - Check out our exclusive range of products, that can't be purchased anywhere else.
- We offer the largest range of replacement locker parts in the UK; most of which are in stock for same day despatch.
- Expert staff - every member of our team has been trained to industry-leading standards, and we employ product specialists to give you tailored advice.
- Award-winning customer service and support from our dedicated aftersales team.
* Applies only on like-for-like items.