This SafeStor Cupboard ticks the box for storing hazardous chemicals, fitted with warning signs to warn others!
- Medium duty hazardous storage cupboard.
- Reinforced doors with flush fitting handles.
- Liquid-tight sump to contain spillages.
- Designed for storing flammables or chemicals, as defined by COSHH guidelines.
- Spill retaining galvanised shelves.
- Suitable for storing fuels or chemicals.
- Fitted with hazardous warning signs.
- Built to specification for 30 minute fire resistance.
Internal Dimensions: 890 x 395 x 840 (mm)
External Dimensions: 900 x 465 x 900 (mm)
Sump Capacity: 30L
Finished Coating: Powder Coated Steel
Material Thickness: 0.9mm
We constantly monitor our competitors prices to ensure that you won't find better value anywhere in the UK.
If you do come accross another supplier offering the same product cheaper, then we GUARANTEE to match or beat their price. That's the Lockertek promise.
Customers love our prices, but below are a few other reasons why we are the fastest growing company in our industry:
- We are commited to supporting British manufacturing and jobs, sourcing most of our products from UK suppliers.
- Quality is everything - we test every product we sell, to ensure that our customers only ever recieve products that are fit for purpose.
- The "Lockertek Exclusive Range" - Check out our exclusive range of products, that can't be purchased anywhere else.
- We offer the largest range of replacement locker parts in the UK; most of which are in stock for same day despatch.
- Expert staff - every member of our team has been trained to industry-leading standards, and we employ product specialists to give you tailored advice.
- Award-winning customer service and support from our dedicated aftersales team.
* Applies only on like-for-like items.