Recent legislation throughout the UK banning smoking in public places including the workplace has resulted in employers adopting new codes of practise to accommodate smokers.
These shelters enable employers and establishments to create a designated smoking area away from main entrances and exits.
- Robust all-weather construction.
- 6mm clear perspex sides with choice of perforated sheet steel or perspex back.
- Adjustable feet for on-site positioning.
- More than 50% open area to allow rapid dispersal of cigarette fumes.
- Smaller shelters suitable for up to 9 people, larger shelters up to 12 people.
- Parabolts for surface mounting included.
- Must be bolted to 250mm thick concrete for stability.
There are no products to list in this category.