This product is priced on application, submit your requirements for a price here.
- Touch keypad operation
- Fresh innovative design
- Slim 8mm profile
- Meets IP55 rating
- Manage by electronic keys or mobile device
- Built in audit trail
- One touch programming
- Simple installation or retrofit
- Available as keypad, touch keypad or RFID
- Designed with Digilock patented technologies
- All metal housing
- Motorised deadbolt or deadlatch
- Programmable advanced features including auto unlock
- Visual and audible indicators
- Up to 5 year product warranty
Users operate the lock with either a self selected 4 digit user code or an ADA compliant user key.
Available in standard, vertical and horizontal body styles with or without pull handles.
The deadbolt features a 1/2" (12.7mm) motorised deadbolt designed for either shared or assigned use funtionality. We deliver this type of locking meachanism unless otherwise specified.
Features 1/2" (12.7mm) motorised deadlatch designed for assigned use only. Please specify this lock type at time of order.
Standard finishes are brushed nickel or black. Custom finishes are available , please contact us for details.
As standard all Axis keypad locks are surface mounted. The keypad interface connectsto the rear locking mechanism via a snaplock cable connector that tucks neatly into an integrated cable pocket. This makes fitting the locks very simple. The mounting design accomodatesa door thickness of up to 2" or 50.8mm.
Programming and lock management access are accomplished via patented electronic keys, An optional mobile phone application allows simplified lock management and audit trail.
We constantly monitor our competitors prices to ensure that you won't find better value anywhere in the UK.
If you do come accross another supplier offering the same product cheaper, then we GUARANTEE to match or beat their price. That's the Lockertek promise.
Customers love our prices, but below are a few other reasons why we are the fastest growing company in our industry:
- We are commited to supporting British manufacturing and jobs, sourcing most of our products from UK suppliers.
- Quality is everything - we test every product we sell, to ensure that our customers only ever recieve products that are fit for purpose.
- The "Lockertek Exclusive Range" - Check out our exclusive range of products, that can't be purchased anywhere else.
- We offer the largest range of replacement locker parts in the UK; most of which are in stock for same day despatch.
- Expert staff - every member of our team has been trained to industry-leading standards, and we employ product specialists to give you tailored advice.
- Award-winning customer service and support from our dedicated aftersales team.
* Applies only on like-for-like items.
Delivery and Returns
Most of our locker parts are held in stock for next day delivery. Lead times for parts that are not in stock, vary depending on the manufacturer and where they are coming from.
Our estimated lead times are shown at the top of each product page. These lead times are an estimate only, and whilst we always do our best to ensure these are correct, sometimes issues occur that are beyond our control. We will always try to give as much notice as possibe about any delays. Unfortunately we are not able to take any responsibiliy to goods that arrive later than advertised.
Our delivery charges on locker parts vary, depending on weight and where they are going. Carriage prices start from £3.95 by Royal Mail for locker keys and small stock items,
Our standard next day courier price for stock items varies from £7.95 to £9.95.
Non-stock items or products we source direct from manufacturers overseas, are priced on an individual basis.