Hazardous Security Cupboards
It is vital that employers and employees
comply with the control of hazardous substances in all working environments.
This range of cupboards and cabinets enables the separate storage of hazardous
substances as demanded by the CoSHH regulations. They are constructed from
welded 1.5mm steel for strength combined with a superior anti-picking locking
mechanism, to ensure security.
- Welded all steel structure for
- Seven lever safe lock for high
- New regulation labels enclosed
to be fitted by customer to suit regulations.
- Full length heavy duty hinges
with concealed fixings to prevent forced entry.
- Adjustable spill-retaining
galvanised shelves for superior spill management.
- Powder coated with Germ Guard
Active Technology anti-bacterial paint.
- Integral liquid-tight sump
encourages the correct handling of spills through the use of absorbents.
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN
13501 – 1.
There are no products to list in this category.