Executive Cupboards offer premium style office storage with a heavy duty steel carcass. Available with a range of high quality door panels and end panels for you to select in either a matt or gloss finish. These cupboards are fitted with a secure locking system to ensure that valuable contents are kept safe and secure. Stainless steel handles and soft closing hinges give the executive cupboards a feeling of superior quality and design. The interior of the cupboards are designed to allow the user to adjust the height of each shelf. The Executive Cupboard range is the deluxe office storage solution.
- Fitted with standard mastered cam locks with 2,000 differs.
- A wide range of doors and end panels available.
- Steel body for maximum strength and durability.
- Pre-drilled for nesting with Executive Lockers.
- Fitted with soft close hinges.
- Designed for use alongside the Executive Locker range.
- Adjustable shelves allow users to customise their storage space.
- High quality locking mechanism for added security.
- Provides a premium storage solution for any office environment.
- Product Dimensions: 900mm H x 600mm W x 450mm D
Delivery and Returns
Deliveries are made to a ground floor site such as goods-in or reception, during office hours Monday to Friday. Delivery outside of these hours can be arranged for an additional charge. Details are available from our sales office. Delivery dates are estimates only and the company shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any delay in delivery.
Deliveries to areas in yellow on the map below, are free of charge. Other areas are as follows:
Orange area: £25 delivery charge on orders under £350. Orders over that value are free of charge
Red area: Please contact our team for a price on 01953 718221.
Central London: £15 on all orders
All products are made to order and once we start manufacturing, we cannot accept returns or cancellations.
Delivery dates are estimates based on average manufacturing lead times. Occasionally machine breakdowns or busy periods will extend lead times. When this happens, we will do our best to keep you informed and to deliver your lockers as soon as possible.
Please make us aware of any restrictions on site at time of order. Failed or rejected deliveries will incur a re-delivery charge.
We constantly monitor our competitors prices to ensure that you won't find better value anywhere in the UK.
If you do come accross another supplier offering the same product cheaper, then we GUARANTEE to match or beat their price. That's the Lockertek promise.
Customers love our prices, but below are a few other reasons why we are the fastest growing company in our industry:
- We are commited to supporting British manufacturing and jobs, sourcing most of our products from UK suppliers.
- Quality is everything - we test every product we sell, to ensure that our customers only ever recieve products that are fit for purpose.
- The "Lockertek Exclusive Range" - Check out our exclusive range of products, that can't be purchased anywhere else.
- We offer the largest range of replacement locker parts in the UK; most of which are in stock for same day despatch.
- Expert staff - every member of our team has been trained to industry-leading standards, and we employ product specialists to give you tailored advice.
- Award-winning customer service and support from our dedicated aftersales team.
* Applies only on like-for-like items.