This OxBox Site Chest ticks the box for storing tools and equipment without the ability of letting anyone break in!
- Oxbox is a range of medium duty storage boxes for tools and equipment.
- Protected with keyed alike 5-lever deadlocks.
- Unique reinforced internal and external anti-jemmy features to help defer any break-ins.
- Slamstop lid stay to safely secure the lid in the open position.
- Hydraulic gas arms to assist with the lid opening.
- Facility to fix the unit in position.
- Forklift skids with fixing holes to add castors and make it a mobile unit.
- Ergonomically designed recessed handle.
- Featuring unique design anti-jemmy lid corners.
Internal Dimensions: 1125 x 570 x 1090 (mm)
External Dimensions: 1215 x 595 x 1185 (mm)
Finished Coating: Powder Coated Steel
Material Thickness: 1.5mm and 2.5mm
We constantly monitor our competitors prices to ensure that you won't find better value anywhere in the UK.
If you do come accross another supplier offering the same product cheaper, then we GUARANTEE to match or beat their price. That's the Lockertek promise.
Customers love our prices, but below are a few other reasons why we are the fastest growing company in our industry:
- We are commited to supporting British manufacturing and jobs, sourcing most of our products from UK suppliers.
- Quality is everything - we test every product we sell, to ensure that our customers only ever recieve products that are fit for purpose.
- The "Lockertek Exclusive Range" - Check out our exclusive range of products, that can't be purchased anywhere else.
- We offer the largest range of replacement locker parts in the UK; most of which are in stock for same day despatch.
- Expert staff - every member of our team has been trained to industry-leading standards, and we employ product specialists to give you tailored advice.
- Award-winning customer service and support from our dedicated aftersales team.
* Applies only on like-for-like items.