- Wall mountable cabinet for the safe storage of pesticides and other hazardous chemicals.
- Fitted with two aluminium shelves.
- Shelf Capacity 40kg.
- Door has cut-out to store documents.
- Plastic is not warped affected by most chemicals that can corrode metal.
- UV protected – don’t fade or go brittle.
- Vent on the side to prevent the build-up of fumes or gases.
- Bunded safety feature controls any possible spillages.
Internal Dimensions: 515 x 385 x 900 (mm)
External Dimensions: 575 x 440 x 910 (mm)
Sump Capacity: 16L
Finished Coating: Not Coated
Material: Double Layer Polyethylene
Material Thickness: N/A
We constantly monitor our competitors prices to ensure that you won't find better value anywhere in the UK.
If you do come accross another supplier offering the same product cheaper, then we GUARANTEE to match or beat their price. That's the Lockertek promise.
Customers love our prices, but below are a few other reasons why we are the fastest growing company in our industry:
- We are commited to supporting British manufacturing and jobs, sourcing most of our products from UK suppliers.
- Quality is everything - we test every product we sell, to ensure that our customers only ever recieve products that are fit for purpose.
- The "Lockertek Exclusive Range" - Check out our exclusive range of products, that can't be purchased anywhere else.
- We offer the largest range of replacement locker parts in the UK; most of which are in stock for same day despatch.
- Expert staff - every member of our team has been trained to industry-leading standards, and we employ product specialists to give you tailored advice.
- Award-winning customer service and support from our dedicated aftersales team.
* Applies only on like-for-like items.