- Robust storage unit, constructed from sturdy perforated steel sheet.
- Ideal for storing fixtures and fittings for easy visibility of contents.
- Optional tough plastic storage bins are available and ideal for organising your materials.
- Contents are visible at all times for easy identification.
- The Fittingstor comes with heavy duty castors as standard, 2 of which are braked.
- Comes with 3 sturdy shelves.
- Over 380mm of space between shelves.
- Five lever deadlocks top and bottom for ultimate security.
- Strong ergonomic handle making it easy to move around site or between rooms.
Internal Dimensions: 880 x 709 x 1592 (mm)
External Dimensions: 1077 x 775 x 1880 (mm)
Finished Coating: Powder Coated Steel
Material Thickness: 1mm
We constantly monitor our competitors prices to ensure that you won't find better value anywhere in the UK.
If you do come accross another supplier offering the same product cheaper, then we GUARANTEE to match or beat their price. That's the Lockertek promise.
Customers love our prices, but below are a few other reasons why we are the fastest growing company in our industry:
- We are commited to supporting British manufacturing and jobs, sourcing most of our products from UK suppliers.
- Quality is everything - we test every product we sell, to ensure that our customers only ever recieve products that are fit for purpose.
- The "Lockertek Exclusive Range" - Check out our exclusive range of products, that can't be purchased anywhere else.
- We offer the largest range of replacement locker parts in the UK; most of which are in stock for same day despatch.
- Expert staff - every member of our team has been trained to industry-leading standards, and we employ product specialists to give you tailored advice.
- Award-winning customer service and support from our dedicated aftersales team.
* Applies only on like-for-like items.