This product is priced on application, submit your requirements for a price here.
Combining both the world renowned name of Assa Abloy with the easy functionality of contactless RFID technology, this lock is the premium solution for incorporating a wireless RFID environment into your lockable storage.
Supplied as standard with an Assa 109 cam (38mm length with 3mm bend).
- One to one replaceable design with mechanical cam lock
- Simple installation with uni-body mechanism
- Maximized durability AL die-casting body and knob cylinder
- Convenience and cost saving handle design
- Supports various type of cam (hook, offset and so on)
- Emergency external power through standard Micro USB
- Minimized damage emergency opening solution
- Supports various door thickness (thin steel doors and so on)
We constantly monitor our competitors prices to ensure that you won't find better value anywhere in the UK.
If you do come accross another supplier offering the same product cheaper, then we GUARANTEE to match or beat their price. That's the Lockertek promise.
Customers love our prices, but below are a few other reasons why we are the fastest growing company in our industry:
- We are commited to supporting British manufacturing and jobs, sourcing most of our products from UK suppliers.
- Quality is everything - we test every product we sell, to ensure that our customers only ever recieve products that are fit for purpose.
- The "Lockertek Exclusive Range" - Check out our exclusive range of products, that can't be purchased anywhere else.
- We offer the largest range of replacement locker parts in the UK; most of which are in stock for same day despatch.
- Expert staff - every member of our team has been trained to industry-leading standards, and we employ product specialists to give you tailored advice.
- Award-winning customer service and support from our dedicated aftersales team.
* Applies only on like-for-like items.
Delivery and Returns
Most of our locker parts are held in stock for next day delivery. Lead times for parts that are not in stock, vary depending on the manufacturer and where they are coming from.
Our estimated lead times are shown at the top of each product page. These lead times are an estimate only, and whilst we always do our best to ensure these are correct, sometimes issues occur that are beyond our control. We will always try to give as much notice as possibe about any delays. Unfortunately we are not able to take any responsibiliy to goods that arrive later than advertised.
Our delivery charges on locker parts vary, depending on weight and where they are going. Carriage prices start from £3.95 by Royal Mail for locker keys and small stock items,
Our standard next day courier price for stock items varies from £7.95 to £9.95.
Non-stock items or products we source direct from manufacturers overseas, are priced on an individual basis.
Cick on the icon below to download the latest specification sheet from Assa