- Easy 4 digit code operation.
- 10.000 possible combinations.
- Free use mode or dedicated mode.
- Highly resistant die-cast lock body in either silver, black or white.
- Code-finding option.
- Dry area or wet area use.
- Master keyed (see master key lock-master-key">here).
- Removable cylinder in case of master key loss or theft.
- Lock status displayed: red for locked, green for open.
- Accommodates doors from 1 to 20,00 mm.
- Integrated handle.
- Stainless steel 4 mm thick cam.
Please note these locks are supplied on the 1R0547 Series. If you need to order locks to match a different series, please contact our team.
We constantly monitor our competitors prices to ensure that you won't find better value anywhere in the UK.
If you do come accross another supplier offering the same product cheaper, then we GUARANTEE to match or beat their price. That's the Lockertek promise.
Customers love our prices, but below are a few other reasons why we are the fastest growing company in our industry:
- We are commited to supporting British manufacturing and jobs, sourcing most of our products from UK suppliers.
- Quality is everything - we test every product we sell, to ensure that our customers only ever recieve products that are fit for purpose.
- The "Lockertek Exclusive Range" - Check out our exclusive range of products, that can't be purchased anywhere else.
- We offer the largest range of replacement locker parts in the UK; most of which are in stock for same day despatch.
- Expert staff - every member of our team has been trained to industry-leading standards, and we employ product specialists to give you tailored advice.
- Award-winning customer service and support from our dedicated aftersales team.
* Applies only on like-for-like items.