New for 2018/19, The Lowe and Fletcher Horizon electronic locker lock is the newest addition to our electronic locking range and adds new functionality such as remote allocation and a new, sleeker design.
Sporting a brand new design with a pop-out handle, incorporating a colour-coded indicator ring. This lock is also availble in a flush fit model for a ultra sleek look.
The Horizon Electronic Lock also includes the following features:
- Vertical, left and right hand fixing
- Surface mounted version ( flush fit version also available, please enquire)
- 24mm Spindle Length
- Public, Private and Remote Allocation operating modes
- Secure pop-out turn handle (flush fitted when in a locked position)
- Coloured indicator ring
- Mechanical override lock
- LED battery condition indicator
- Audible button tones
- Auto unlock/lock mode available
- ADA/DDA compliant handle
- Standard CR123 Lithium battery
- Available in black or white as standard
- Custom colours available (Contact us on 01953 718221)
Product Dimensions: 120mm L x 35.5mm W x 25.5mm D
Please note this lock is currently on a 2-3 week lead time.
We constantly monitor our competitors prices to ensure that you won't find better value anywhere in the UK.
If you do come accross another supplier offering the same product cheaper, then we GUARANTEE to match or beat their price. That's the Lockertek promise.
Customers love our prices, but below are a few other reasons why we are the fastest growing company in our industry:
- We are commited to supporting British manufacturing and jobs, sourcing most of our products from UK suppliers.
- Quality is everything - we test every product we sell, to ensure that our customers only ever recieve products that are fit for purpose.
- The "Lockertek Exclusive Range" - Check out our exclusive range of products, that can't be purchased anywhere else.
- We offer the largest range of replacement locker parts in the UK; most of which are in stock for same day despatch.
- Expert staff - every member of our team has been trained to industry-leading standards, and we employ product specialists to give you tailored advice.
- Award-winning customer service and support from our dedicated aftersales team.
* Applies only on like-for-like items.
Delivery and Returns
Most of our locker parts are held in stock for next day delivery. Lead times for parts that are not in stock, vary depending on the manufacturer and where they are coming from.
Our estimated lead times are shown at the top of each product page. These lead times are an estimate only, and whilst we always do our best to ensure these are correct, sometimes issues occur that are beyond our control. We will always try to give as much notice as possibe about any delays. Unfortunately we are not able to take any responsibiliy to goods that arrive later than advertised.
Our delivery charges on locker parts vary, depending on weight and where they are going. Carriage prices start from £3.95 by Royal Mail for locker keys and small stock items,
Our standard next day courier price for stock items varies from £7.95 to £9.95.
Non-stock items or products we source direct from manufacturers overseas, are priced on an individual basis.