How Next Works:
- When employees go to work or class they simply choose any available locker, place their valuables inside and secure the locker using their own combination.
- Once work is over, they key-in their combination and retrieve their belongings; the locker is ready for another employee allowing users to share the same lockers across multiple shifts or lessons.
- Lockers automatically unlock after 12 hours (optional) — it is impossible for one employee to take over a locker from shift to shift.
- Next Shared Use locks are superior to conventional padlocks, keeping personal belongings safe.
- The variety of Next© door designs provides classic styling, privacy and ventilation in a secure and tamper resistant Turnkey Locker Solution.
- The ideal security storage solution for Employee lockers where employees need to change attire or store personal belongings while performing job duties.
- Available in three depths in 1,2,3, or 6 tiers and single double and triple widths.
- Featuring installed solid metal keypad locks that offer a state of the art key less system with a self-selected four-digit code allowing shared usage.
- Management Access is possible with the Manager Flex Key permitting instant access in case of forgotten codes or to perform locker audits.
- The keyless Shared Use function translates into immediate savings as fewer lockers are needed and access can be achieved in less than 4 seconds as opposed to that required by a dial combination lock. While this may seem brief, Next will actually pay for the locker within a year.
- Available accessories include: hooks and optional sloping tops.
- Available with custom colours.
This locker is priced on application. Click call for price with your requirements and our team will tailor your order to your needs.
We constantly monitor our competitors prices to ensure that you won't find better value anywhere in the UK.
If you do come accross another supplier offering the same product cheaper, then we GUARANTEE to match or beat their price. That's the Lockertek promise.
Customers love our prices, but below are a few other reasons why we are the fastest growing company in our industry:
- We are commited to supporting British manufacturing and jobs, sourcing most of our products from UK suppliers.
- Quality is everything - we test every product we sell, to ensure that our customers only ever recieve products that are fit for purpose.
- The "Lockertek Exclusive Range" - Check out our exclusive range of products, that can't be purchased anywhere else.
- We offer the largest range of replacement locker parts in the UK; most of which are in stock for same day despatch.
- Expert staff - every member of our team has been trained to industry-leading standards, and we employ product specialists to give you tailored advice.
- Award-winning customer service and support from our dedicated aftersales team.
* Applies only on like-for-like items.