This product is priced on application, submit your requirements for a price here.
The Gantner RFID lock is the ideal solution for the convenient electronic locking of lockers in leisure facilities, universities, companies, and depots.
Using contactless RFID data carriers (Radio Frequency Identification) and NFC technology. Various types of data transmitters are available including cards, wristbands, and key fobs. These locks are suitable for different locker materials such as wood, MFC, solid plastic, glass, and sheet steel and can be used with left and right-hinged locker doors.
With this lock, lockers and depot boxes can be electronically locked and unlocked. The operation for visitors is very simple and convenient. The user simply presses the lock button in using their data carrier while the locker door is closed. This action activates the lock electronics and the authorization of the user‘s data carrier is checked. If the authorization is valid, the locker door is locked or unlocked by the gantner lock accordingly. The locking and unlocking operation is indicated by a multi-colored LED ring around the button. When the locker is locked, the button remains pressed in to indicate this status. The lock can be configured, via a USB interface, using a programming data carrier, via NFC onsite, or via the optional wireless interface.
This lock features:
• Status displayed via the button position
• Operation displayed via multi-colored LED ring
• Free locker selection, assigned lockers, or rental locker function
configurable• Time-controlled use• Automatic unlocking function• Configuration via PC/computer, data carrier, or NFC• Recording of the last 150 bookings• Secure data transmission between RFID reader and data carrier• NFC ready• Mechanical locking and unlocking with motorized locking catch forhighest reliability• Existing lockers easily retrofitted (compatible with GAT Lock 6010 locks)• One model for left and right-hinged doors and various locker materials• Vandal-proof installation• Optional wireless network• Emergency power supply when the batteries become empty
Power supply: 3 x 1.5 V alkaline batteries*, type AA
* Lithium batteries can also be used
Battery life span: Up to 5 years or 30,000 cycles withalkaline batteries at room temperature
Data storage: EEPROM for 150 bookings, data retained during battery change
Time management: Quartz-controlled, real-time clock
Reader type: - MIFARE® supported types:
- Classic (1k and 4k)
- DESFire EV1® and EV2®
- ISO 15693
Approval required for the type of data carriers used in individual applications
Reader frequency: 13.56 MHz
Reading field range: 5 to 35 mm (0.2´´ to 1.38´´)*
* Depending on installation and type of data carrier
Locking: Mechanical locking bolt with motorized locking mechanism
Control element: Button
Display element: LED ring (multi-colored)
Break-in resistance capability: DIN 4547-2 Class C
Configuration interface: USB 2.0, Micro-B
Housing material: Plastic (PC), halogen-free, V0
Housing color: Dark gray
Dimensions: 109 x 109 x 33 mm
(4.3´´ x 4.3´´ x 1.3´´)
Weight: 0.4 kg (0.88 lbs)
Permitted ambient temperature
- Indoor model: 0 to +60 °C (32 to +140 °F)
- Outdoor model: -25 to +60 °C (-13 to +140 °F)
- Indoor model: IP 52 (when installed)
- Outdoor model: IP 64 (when installed and locked)
Environment class based on VdS 2110
- Indoor model: II (conditions in indoor areas)
- Outdoor model: III (conditions in outdoor areas)
Compliance: CE, FCC
We constantly monitor our competitors prices to ensure that you won't find better value anywhere in the UK.
If you do come accross another supplier offering the same product cheaper, then we GUARANTEE to match or beat their price. That's the Lockertek promise.
Customers love our prices, but below are a few other reasons why we are the fastest growing company in our industry:
- We are commited to supporting British manufacturing and jobs, sourcing most of our products from UK suppliers.
- Quality is everything - we test every product we sell, to ensure that our customers only ever recieve products that are fit for purpose.
- The "Lockertek Exclusive Range" - Check out our exclusive range of products, that can't be purchased anywhere else.
- We offer the largest range of replacement locker parts in the UK; most of which are in stock for same day despatch.
- Expert staff - every member of our team has been trained to industry-leading standards, and we employ product specialists to give you tailored advice.
- Award-winning customer service and support from our dedicated aftersales team.
* Applies only on like-for-like items.
Delivery and Returns
Most of our locker parts are held in stock for next day delivery. Lead times for parts that are not in stock, vary depending on the manufacturer and where they are coming from.
Our estimated lead times are shown at the top of each product page. These lead times are an estimate only, and whilst we always do our best to ensure these are correct, sometimes issues occur that are beyond our control. We will always try to give as much notice as possibe about any delays. Unfortunately we are not able to take any responsibiliy to goods that arrive later than advertised.
Our delivery charges on locker parts vary, depending on weight and where they are going. Carriage prices start from £3.95 by Royal Mail for locker keys and small stock items,
Our standard next day courier price for stock items varies from £7.95 to £9.95.
Non-stock items or products we source direct from manufacturers overseas, are priced on an individual basis.