The Assa Unimille coin lock is one the best coin locks on today's market and comes in a variety of configurations allowing the lock to be suited perfectly to your chosen application. There is a left or right handed option available and all our Unimille locks have the option to add a coin retain box to keep the coins.
This type 2 Unimille lock can take 2 coin different types, giving more flexibility to the user such as using a £1 or €1. This allows the key to be removed for use and then returns the coin when the locker is opened. This lock also keeps the keys captive so that keys cant be taken without inserting a coin. This lock also includes the high security Desno Cylinder. This cylinder offers a ‘penalty’ function. It won’t score goals in the world cup for you, but it will stop people from further trying to reserve lockers. With a special key, the lock owners can empty the coins out of the lock with the key missing. effectively resetting the lock so when the user who has tried to reserve the locker returns, they must once again deposit coins to use the locker.
Not sure which type you need? Check our article here to see which type is best for you!
131mm H x 111mm W x 40mm D (207mm H with coin retain box attached)
Cylinder Length: 29mm
We constantly monitor our competitors prices to ensure that you won't find better value anywhere in the UK.
If you do come accross another supplier offering the same product cheaper, then we GUARANTEE to match or beat their price. That's the Lockertek promise.
Customers love our prices, but below are a few other reasons why we are the fastest growing company in our industry:
- We are commited to supporting British manufacturing and jobs, sourcing most of our products from UK suppliers.
- Quality is everything - we test every product we sell, to ensure that our customers only ever recieve products that are fit for purpose.
- The "Lockertek Exclusive Range" - Check out our exclusive range of products, that can't be purchased anywhere else.
- We offer the largest range of replacement locker parts in the UK; most of which are in stock for same day despatch.
- Expert staff - every member of our team has been trained to industry-leading standards, and we employ product specialists to give you tailored advice.
- Award-winning customer service and support from our dedicated aftersales team.
* Applies only on like-for-like items.