ABUS T64 Titanium padlock is manufactured using a special aluminium alloy, this makes the lock extremely robust and lightweight. These lockers are perfect for use outside or in wet areas.
- Manufactured from non-corrosive materials for use in wet or dry environments
- Precision pin cylinder
- Solid lock body made from Titanium aluminium alloy for strength and reduced weight
- Paracentric key slot for increased security
- Supplied with 2 keys
- Supplied as keyed to differ
- The Optimum size for locker use
- A Overall width: 35mm
- C Shackle Dia: 5.5mm
- D Horizontal shackle clearance: 18.5mm
- E Vertical shackle clearance: 20mm
- Overall height: 55mm
- F Overall body thickness: 14mm
As this product is delivered from Germany, please note lead time can be approximately 2 weeks.
We constantly monitor our competitors prices to ensure that you won't find better value anywhere in the UK.
If you do come accross another supplier offering the same product cheaper, then we GUARANTEE to match or beat their price. That's the Lockertek promise.
Customers love our prices, but below are a few other reasons why we are the fastest growing company in our industry:
- We are commited to supporting British manufacturing and jobs, sourcing most of our products from UK suppliers.
- Quality is everything - we test every product we sell, to ensure that our customers only ever recieve products that are fit for purpose.
- The "Lockertek Exclusive Range" - Check out our exclusive range of products, that can't be purchased anywhere else.
- We offer the largest range of replacement locker parts in the UK; most of which are in stock for same day despatch.
- Expert staff - every member of our team has been trained to industry-leading standards, and we employ product specialists to give you tailored advice.
- Award-winning customer service and support from our dedicated aftersales team.
* Applies only on like-for-like items.
Delivery and Returns
Most of our locker parts are held in stock for next day delivery. Lead times for parts that are not in stock, vary depending on the manufacturer and where they are coming from.
Our estimated lead times are shown at the top of each product page. These lead times are an estimate only, and whilst we always do our best to ensure these are correct, sometimes issues occur that are beyond our control. We will always try to give as much notice as possibe about any delays. Unfortunately we are not able to take any responsibiliy to goods that arrive later than advertised.
Our delivery charges on locker parts vary, depending on weight and where they are going. Carriage prices start from £3.95 by Royal Mail for locker keys and small stock items,
Our standard next day courier price for stock items varies from £7.95 to £9.95.
Non-stock items or products we source direct from manufacturers overseas, are priced on an individual basis.