- Constructed from heavy gauged steel with inner walls for extra strength and durability.
- Heavy-duty 45mm ball bearing drawer slides provide superior performance and carry heavier loads.
- Fitted with casters with black chrome hubcaps, two swivel locking castors and two fixed.
- New and innovative 'push-to-open' drawer system for easy-opening, even when your hands are full.
- Rollcab design features perforated side panels for hanging tools and accessories.
- Rust and solvent resistant power coat paint finish.
- All drawers supplied with 2mm EVA drawer liner.
- Top and corners coated with plastic to avoid damage when moving around the workshop or garage.
- One drawer safety system to prevent accidental tipping.
- Plastic top fitted with stainless steel insert.
- Fitted with cylinder locks and supplied with two keys.
702 W x 477 D x 993 H (mm)
We constantly monitor our competitors prices to ensure that you won't find better value anywhere in the UK.
If you do come accross another supplier offering the same product cheaper, then we GUARANTEE to match or beat their price. That's the Lockertek promise.
Customers love our prices, but below are a few other reasons why we are the fastest growing company in our industry:
- We are commited to supporting British manufacturing and jobs, sourcing most of our products from UK suppliers.
- Quality is everything - we test every product we sell, to ensure that our customers only ever recieve products that are fit for purpose.
- The "Lockertek Exclusive Range" - Check out our exclusive range of products, that can't be purchased anywhere else.
- We offer the largest range of replacement locker parts in the UK; most of which are in stock for same day despatch.
- Expert staff - every member of our team has been trained to industry-leading standards, and we employ product specialists to give you tailored advice.
- Award-winning customer service and support from our dedicated aftersales team.
* Applies only on like-for-like items.